Another class!

A quick post to mention that I’m going to be teaching another class for Home Ec. at Reform School!  It’s a one night class on how to make a patchwork pillow sleeve!  First we’ll improvisationally piece a wonky log cabin block and then we’ll turn it into a pillow sleeve. All on the evening of Thursday May 28th.

Pillow for Home Ec. Class

Should be fun! Click over here and scroll down through all of their amazing classes (I might need to take the glass beads one!!) to sign up!

Pillow for Home Ec. Class

9 Responses to “Another class!”

1. alexis April 29, 2009 at 7:27 am #

i love the bird fabric on the back, where did you get it? i’m so bummed i’m going to miss your class at reform school (i love that store) but i’ve sent the link to some friends!
    happy sewing!

2. katie April 29, 2009 at 9:01 am #

oh, i love the print on the back. anythign with birds is so lovely.
    i am having a fabric give away on my blog!

3. Terriaw April 29, 2009 at 9:20 am #

I would love to take that class – you’re example is so pretty. Love the fabric combinations.

4. staci April 29, 2009 at 3:13 pm #

I recommend the glass bead class – but be careful, it can be very addicting! I took a class a few years ago and immediately went out and spent $2000 to set up a studio at my house. I am now trying to sell off my equipment because I just have more hobbies than time, and glass is the most expensive one to keep up. From my experience, $95 is a great price on a 2 day class. My first class was 4 hours long and it was $200!

5. Rita April 29, 2009 at 4:29 pm #

Love the pillow sleeves and in particular the quilting detail.

Rita

6. Sarah April 29, 2009 at 6:30 pm #

That is an awesome pillow! Love the bird fabric!! You make the prettiest things!

7. willy-nilly April 30, 2009 at 6:50 am #

Love the pillow! Need to get a hold of some of the bird fabric for my Flock quilt.

Good for you teaching! I start in July with an Improv and Values class.

8. jacquie May 3, 2009 at 2:18 pm #

congrats! should be lots of fun to teach. cute pillow..are you keeping this one?

9. andi May 4, 2009 at 3:01 am #

Much as I’d love to, the commute would be a killer.
    Pillow is, as always, gorgeous.
    Andi :-)