Did you guys see??

Denyse Schmidt’s new fabric line!!

I’ll can’t wait to see it in person but so far I like what I see…  the small scale patterns are so to my tastes. What do you think?

23 Responses to “Did you guys see??”

1. Kate August 13, 2009 at 10:39 pm #

I sure did!! I really like the look of it and will be getting some!

2. Audrie August 14, 2009 at 12:17 am #

I love the colours and the prints! So pretty!!!

3. Amy (badskirt) August 14, 2009 at 12:49 am #

hrm… not quite my cup of tea. there’s a few prints that I like, but I don’t think I’ll be rushing out for this one.

4. andi August 14, 2009 at 1:06 am #

Well I’ll be rushing out for this one.
    Love what I see so far.
    I’m picturing a pink and orange quilt in my future.
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Andi :-)

5. Jackie August 14, 2009 at 3:38 am #

Very sweet fabric!

6. Bethany August 14, 2009 at 4:00 am #

Thanks for showing this beautiful fabric! I hadn’t seen it, but now that I have, I love it!

7. nichole August 14, 2009 at 4:35 am #

it’s beautiful! how exciting!

8. sue brown August 14, 2009 at 4:44 am #

oh my, some really nice small prints in there

9. Amy August 14, 2009 at 4:46 am #

NOOOOOOO, I still haven’t used my FMF fat quater bundle.

10. John August 14, 2009 at 5:29 am #

I could see having some of this on hand because I think some of the prints would be great additions to other blocks when mixed in (the leaves, and the bottom 4 rows of patterned prints) … but as for the collection as a whole, I’m not sure if it stands alone on my book (i.e. would I make a whole quilt out of it? Not sure.)

11. Ashley August 14, 2009 at 5:47 am #

I can’t decide yet either… there are a couple that I really like, but I think I’ll have to wait to see it in person! (of course, I’m known for never liking new lines when they first come out – it usually takes me a while to let the new fabrics mix with my old favorites! does that make me sound crazy? maybe!) Enjoy your weekend Alissa!

12. jacquie August 14, 2009 at 5:58 am #

i haven’t decided yet….i’ll have to see it in person.

13. jen@ rosey little things August 14, 2009 at 6:24 am #

LOVE it! Has such a vintage feel!!! Yummy

14. ~Michelle~ August 14, 2009 at 6:39 am #

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like it will coordinate nicely with KJR. :)

15. Rachael August 14, 2009 at 9:08 am #

I think there’s going to be a lot of purple quilts coming up in the next few seasons.

16. amandajean August 14, 2009 at 10:43 am #

thanks for the link. :) i hadn’t seen it before. i’m not sure what i think of it, either. i’m sure once i see it in use, i’ll love it.

17. Live a Colorful Life August 14, 2009 at 3:08 pm #

Not in love yet. Having said that, I have felt that way about a lot of her other prints, and then I see what people do with them, and fall in love with them when they are really hard to find. So I might get some of these early on, kind of like insurance for the future….

18. Faith August 14, 2009 at 3:18 pm #

I see a few I like but I’m not completely sold yet.

19. Jamie August 14, 2009 at 5:54 pm #

Awesome! She is one of my most favorite designers. Of course, I don’t know how anything could beat the Flea Market Fancy collection…

20. Meg August 14, 2009 at 6:17 pm #

I haven’t decided whether I’ll go for the whole line yet, but there is a lot of it that I am really looking forward to adding to my stash. Honestly, it kind of depends on which pictures I’m seeing right now. The photos at http://www.trueup.net/ make me just a weeee bit more excited. :)

21. Sandy August 14, 2009 at 7:45 pm #

How pretty! Thanks for helping me keep up-to-date.

22. Randi August 17, 2009 at 5:48 am #

I love it to! Flea Market Fancy is still my fave by her, but this one has some great potential. Plus, I think it is a little different that what we usually see from Free Spirit.

I do agree that the photos on True UP are better than the ones on the FS website.

23. Teresa p August 24, 2009 at 8:54 am #

Love it. Love the color palette, love the print size, love everything about it. Of course, that could totally change when I actually get some of it, but I really don’t think so.