Don’t forget…

Project Runway premieres tonight! On Lifetime, at 9:00 pm – 90 minute episodes all season. So much better than last season’s 10:00 pm, right?

14 Responses to “Don’t forget…”

1. Caro July 29, 2010 at 7:05 am #

90 minutes all season? Right on! Thanks for the reminder. Setting the DVR right now.

2. Meg July 29, 2010 at 7:35 am #

I can’t wait! I’m out every Thursday night, so the time doesn’t bother me–it’s my special treat to watch it on the DVR on Fridays after work! Did you do casting this season, Alissa? Cuz last season, you did great!

• Alissa July 29, 2010 at 8:28 am #

Thanks Meg! Yup, I did also cast this season!

3. Cate July 29, 2010 at 7:51 am #

What was Heidi thinking with those boots??

• Alissa July 29, 2010 at 8:28 am #

Right?? I’m not sure. But with legs like those you can get away with a lot.

4. NOTyourrunofthemill July 29, 2010 at 8:31 am #

Love!Love! That show! The guy in the tie looks like a character.

5. DianeY July 29, 2010 at 8:48 am #

My favorite! I watched all the audition videos on the Lifetime site & there you were at the end of each one-”This is Alissa – Congrats you’re on the show”!

6. Miss White Wall July 29, 2010 at 10:41 am #

So exciting, can’t wait!

7. Vicki July 29, 2010 at 11:42 am #

I can’t wait! I missed all of last season, so I’m ready.

8. Audrie July 29, 2010 at 3:08 pm #

Whee! Thanks for the reminder! Setting my DVR to record right now…

9. Jackie July 29, 2010 at 4:31 pm #

I missed most of last season and hope I can watch this time around. The preview bits I’ve seen look really good.

10. Lori July 30, 2010 at 12:37 pm #

My early favorite is Sarah – just from what we saw of her portfolio. The woman who was eliminated didn’t look well…. and is it me, or is Heidi ramping up the bitchy commentary. My husband actually said, “Easy, Heidi…” at one point. The 90 minutes flew by. Great cast. (Great Casting Director!!) xo

11. jenn July 30, 2010 at 3:00 pm #

thanks for the reminder.. time to program the tivo!!

12. kelly August 1, 2010 at 7:44 am #

watched it last night (i got nervous, because i forgot to set the dvr, but it was still set from last season – yay!). peach made me laugh with her comment to mondo about almost wearing the same outfit as him. and i love what kristin was saying about mistakes and crooked zippers. she sounds like a modern quilter! :) i have to say that i don’t agree with their decision of who went home. there were some pretty awful trainwrecks, and hers was not the worst, IMO.