Finished Plaid Quilt Top

Finished up this quilt top!  Happy with the results… now I just need to figure out how I’m going to quilt it.

Plaid Quilt Top

Question:  Should this be the first pattern I sell in my etsy shop? I feel like it could be great in so many different color schemes and it really sews up quickly. Would you be interested in buying it if it was for sale?

Happy Monday to all of you!

18 Responses to “Finished Plaid Quilt Top”

1. Lisa Mason October 25, 2010 at 10:17 am #

I love it! I would be interested in buying it. I think you should go for it. I think you are right about the color combinations too, it would look so great in so many different variations. Lisa

2. Amy Hodge October 25, 2010 at 10:28 am #

I love this big bold design!! I think it would make a great pattern to sell (though admittedly I don’t really work off of patterns these days…)

3. Karen S October 25, 2010 at 1:09 pm #

Oh, that is very striking!

4. Ashley October 25, 2010 at 1:59 pm #

patterns? nice! I say you should definitely go for it! I love the design!!

5. Emily October 25, 2010 at 6:04 pm #

I’ve never once considered buying a quilt pattern, but would totally buy this. I love the modern feel, boldness, and simplicity!

6. carolyn October 25, 2010 at 7:42 pm #

What a fabulous idea! It’s beautiful!

7. Jan October 25, 2010 at 8:05 pm #

Great quilt top. I think the pattern would sell.

8. Jill October 25, 2010 at 8:33 pm #

I think it’s a great design. I don’t really use patterns, but I bet it would sell for those who do :)

9. Leslie October 25, 2010 at 9:43 pm #

Yes, I would buy this for sure. I love the pattern and the colors.

10. Wendy Ladd October 25, 2010 at 10:38 pm #

I love this. There seems to be several woven basket looking patterns that are hot right now but this is is very different and unique. Plus it feels like it could be a great masculine quilt for a man.
    GO FOR IT. How would you do it with some prints added in?

11. Bri October 25, 2010 at 10:38 pm #

I think it would make a wonderful pattern to sell. It would be simple yet striking from crib size to king size. The pattern really lets the creator choose their own color combinations without feeling like the pattern is specific to a line of fabric.

12. Jeanettesquiltin October 26, 2010 at 8:21 am #

This would be great as a pattern. I want to know how you did it. Please sell the pattern! I will take one.

13. elsa October 26, 2010 at 8:38 am #

I would love the pattern!

14. Ali October 28, 2010 at 12:25 pm #

Love it. Would also make an interesting quilt back too. I would totally buy this!

15. Helen Chandler October 31, 2010 at 10:07 pm #

I would! I love how different it is from many other patterns out there.

16. Helen Chandler October 31, 2010 at 10:08 pm #

I would! I love how different it is from many other patterns out there. Very cool.

17. Beth T. November 3, 2010 at 3:16 pm #

I would buy it–I wish I could purchase it today. We just got back from a trip in which we were the happy recipients of incredible hospitality from an old friend and his husband (whom I had never met), and when I saw your quilt I thought it would be perfect for their modern home. When I read the story behind your quilt, I had to smile–coincidences make me happy.

18. Hannah November 4, 2010 at 11:36 am #

I never use patterns, but I would definitely pick up this one!