Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!

Well. Here we are at the end of another year! 2013 was a rough year for many and that included me. There were some really wonderful moments (QuiltCon!!) but plenty of hard ones too.  So I’m  ready to move on from 2013 and tackle 2014! I am excited for all that it will hold!

There HAS been sewing time over the past few weeks and that’s been wonderful.  I had really missed sewing machine time, so I found myself wanting to just sew without thinking too much.  So I made the same damned pillow 9 (actually almost finished with a tenth!) times! Ha. I’ll get the pattern put together soon!

PIllows!

And when I look at my 2013 sewing as a whole, I’m actually surprised that there is this much. It’s nice to see it all together.

2013 Sewing

So here’s to a New Year! Hope that yours is filled with love, family, friends and sewing!

7 Responses to “Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!”

1. Leanne December 31, 2013 at 6:44 pm #

Happy New Year to you and I wish for you a wonderful 2014.

2. Linda H. December 31, 2013 at 7:49 pm #

Surely the birth of your little boy helped make 2013 a bit more tolerable! But here’s hoping for an even better 2014. Love that chevron pillow that you’ve made again and again, and again! It’s a great design.

3. Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge January 1, 2014 at 6:52 am #

That is a lovely pillow (even if you did have to make it so many times)! Looking forward to a pattern!

4. Christa Quilts January 1, 2014 at 10:07 am #

You really accomplished a lot! I love all those darned pillows :-) Happy New Year to you!

5. Audrey January 1, 2014 at 8:48 pm #

Love that pillow, can’t wait for a pattern! Wishing you a Happy New Year!

6. Courtney March 11, 2014 at 1:37 pm #

I just stumbled upon your site…and love it! I am a new quilter (I have only made one twin sized) and am looking for more projects. I just love these pillows – a great way to use up scraps. Have you gotten the pattern together yet?

• Alissa March 18, 2014 at 5:10 pm #

Not yet but soon! I promise! Ha.