More of the same…

Squares and squares and some more squares!

Loads of Blocks

Three more of the same style tops finished.

BoyGirlNeutral

Hoping to get them all finished for the shop sooner rather than later! That means less blogging and more sewing! Off to keep at it…

15 Responses to “More of the same…”

1. jessica March 18, 2009 at 1:04 pm #

They’re great…I love those fabrics and that pattern!

2. Jackie March 18, 2009 at 1:28 pm #

Lovely!!

3. Chris Warnick March 18, 2009 at 1:31 pm #

Those look great! How do you collect your ISpy fabrics? Do you get FQs when you see them or do you swap or go out looking for them purposefully?

Great job and thanks for sharing!

• Alissa March 18, 2009 at 1:37 pm #

Hi Chris!

Thanks! I don’t really specifically look for them, I just seem to naturally be drawn to them and have therefore built up a collection… I’ve only recently been able to really “see” the patterns in my fabric choices. These quilts make it very obvious! And I tend to buy a yard at a time if I fall in love with a particular one because I know it will last me a long time and end up in loads of quilts since I use such small pieces in each quilt. Makes it easier to cut into the precious ones when you know it’s only being used scrap by scrap! Ha!

4. Marissa March 18, 2009 at 1:56 pm #

Wow, you really are sewing up a storm! I wish I had that much time to sew. The quilts are lovely. I have a question for you: did it take you a long time to set up your shop on etsy? I’ve had an account with them for a while now but coming up with my policies has been hard for me; any advice?
    Thanks for sharing your quilts. Come check out my blog some time.

5. Natalie March 18, 2009 at 2:21 pm #

Your quilts are darling! thanks for sharing!

6. sarah March 18, 2009 at 3:49 pm #

These look wonderful I love the fabric choices so much

7. Amy March 18, 2009 at 4:16 pm #

You are a machine! Just lovely.

8. Dani March 18, 2009 at 7:38 pm #

I really like the one on the far right as I am looking at my screen. Keep at it…they look great.

9. Bekhy March 18, 2009 at 7:45 pm #

Cute blocks! My favorites are the lion surrounded by the orange rockets and the elephant surrounded by the pink circles–that is way cute fabric.

10. Ashley March 19, 2009 at 5:53 am #

Wow! They’re all really cute. I’m having trouble picking a favorite!

11. amandajean March 19, 2009 at 8:35 am #

these are all so great!

12. katie March 19, 2009 at 8:38 am #

love this pattern. i need to try it.

13. wendy March 19, 2009 at 9:28 am #

I want to live in your stash closet. All my favorite fabrics and nothing I hate. You are going to do great on etsy. Are those my Heather Ross fish I see swimming in there? Why yes, I beleive they are!

14. jennifer March 20, 2009 at 12:15 pm #

You must be a whirlwind! Such productivity! You must stop for a moment one day and tell us how you do it!