The MQG has a post up about people going to QuiltCon so that we can all have a face with the blog when we are there.
To start, they ask for a photo… So here’s me:
And then they want five things about you… maybe a lot of you have seen how this is going on over on Instagram?
1) My sewing space is NEVER as clean as it is in that photo. I knew a photographer was coming. It’s usually a complete and utter disaster.
2) I’m an identical twin and live next door to my twin sister. It’s really great.
3) I’m left-handed and love that I am for no good reason other than that it’s just awesome to be a lefty.
4) I met my husband through an online dating site. It works!
5) I grew up in rural New Hampshire but have lived in LA for almost 20 years now.
How about you? If you’re headed to QuiltCon at the end of the month (it’s so soooooooon!!) add your link and I can’t wait to meet you there!