Simple Squares

Got the baby quilt top all finished up. Super simple and quick to put together – all I’ve had time for recently!

Simple Squares Baby Quilt Top

Lots of polka dots and cute animals! Perfect for a baby.

Baby Quilt Top closer

Thanks for all of your kind words about Project Runway. I can’t wait to see what the rest of the season holds!

And on a different note, I’m sure you’ve all already seen the amazing Craft Hope etsy shop that’s raising money for Doctors Without Borders in Haiti. Perfect place to go shopping if you want to.

12 Responses to “Simple Squares”

1. badlands quilts January 19, 2010 at 10:22 am #

Love all the dot fabrics!

2. nanette January 19, 2010 at 11:27 am #

Simple squares makes the sweetest quilt. I always say simple is best.

3. cheryl January 19, 2010 at 11:34 am #

Love it!! That’s a great group; I just posted about them too on FB.

4. ilovebabyquilts.blogspot.com January 19, 2010 at 11:34 am #

Cute! I gave a tribute to you on my blog today if you want to check it out.

5. Live a Colorful Life January 19, 2010 at 2:39 pm #

Really cute. Do you remember where you got the fabric with the turtle and elephant? SOOO cute!

6. Kris January 19, 2010 at 5:17 pm #

Great combination of colors!
    p.s. I loved the Project Runway premiere last week! Thanks for picking what looks to be a great cast!

7. jacquie January 19, 2010 at 5:22 pm #

i need a project like this…i’m swimming in full and queen sized quilts. it’s overwhelming. this is so cute…perfect fabric and colors.

8. Rene' January 19, 2010 at 5:44 pm #

What a cute baby quilt. I like the fabrics you chose. I still haven’t had a chance to watch Project Runway yet, but my DVR is keeping up with the shows until I do. Looking forward to some down time to relax and watch it. Thanks also for the MQG info. I’ve already checked it out and ready to get started here in Florida!

9. Jackie January 19, 2010 at 6:13 pm #

Really cute baby quilt! Love it!

10. jaybird January 20, 2010 at 12:05 am #

love the dots & the simplicity.. sometimes you just need it!

11. PippaPatchwork January 22, 2010 at 10:07 am #

This is beautiful! I love hwo you went with the simple patchwork design, but still made is so interesting. My kind of quilt ;)

12. Debbie Buckland (NZ) January 25, 2010 at 11:36 pm #

cool quilt top! I’m making baby sized quilts this year too…. I finished my first one ever last week!

Now i’m addicted….lol